At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well”. The primary purpose of the Estates Coordinator is to ensure that our stores are safe, comfortable places for colleagues and customers alike.
- Maintenance, repair and upkeep of the retail estate, covering UK, US and Europe.
- Manage budgets for planned and reactive works
- Check and approve invoices
- Manage and review service contracts
- Ensure that all sites are compliant in H&S and statutory compliance
- Manage utilities contracts, ensuring the company are always getting the best
- possible rates
- Person Specification:
• Organised, problem solver, decision maker, project manager
- Experience in working within the Facilities Management world is preferable but not essential.
- An understanding of statutory compliance requirements for commercial buildings
- Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to form strong relationships with in-store colleagues and external partners
- Able to be agile to react to unexpected situations which may arise